The consultant

A shepherd is looking after his flock on the edge of a deserted road.
Suddenly a brand new BMW screeches to a halt next to him.

The driver, a young man dressed in a Brioni suit, Cerrutti shoes, Ray-Ban glasses, and a
YSL tie gets out and proposes to the shepherd,

"If Iguess how many sheep you have, will you give me one of them? "

The shepherd looks at the young man, then looks at the sheep grazing and says "All right. "

The young man parks the car, connects his Toshiba notebook and cellular modem, enters a NASA
site, scans the ground using his GPS, opens a data base and 60 Excel tables
filled with algorithms, then prints a 150-page report on his high-tech
mini-printer.

He then turns to the shepherd and says

"You have exactly 1586 animals. "

The shepherd answers "That's correct; you can take your sheep. "

The young man takes a nearby beast and puts it in the back of his BMW.

The shepherd looks at him and asks

"If I guess your profession, will you return my animal to me?"

The young man answers "Yes, why not. "

The shepherd says, "You are a consultant".

"How did you know?" asks the young man.

"Very simple," answers the shepherd.

"First, you come here without being called.
Second, you charge me a sheep to tell me something I already knew.
Third, you do not understand anything about what I do. "
So now please give me back my dog."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannot fetch a row using a bookmark from OLE DB provider 'OraOLEDB.Oracle

http://www.colombiasoyyo.org