:-) Clases de ingles gratis

Lección 1: Frases del día a día callejero.

 

I didn't understand potato = no entendí ni papa

To the hair! = al pelo!

It misses me spider = me extraña, araña

What happened, broken-legged indian = que le pasa, indio pati-rajao

I am unpatched = estoy desparchado

That type falls me fat = ese tipo me cae gordo

My friends are very ticket = mis amigos son una boleta

They want to pass me by the cookie = me quieren pasar por la galleta

It figured me to camel = me figuró camellar

This bar is until the tits = este bar está hasta las tetas

What a wet cat! = que mojigato!

Today I ate overbelly with bonus bread = hoy comí sobrebarriga con pandebonos

Batteries! = pilas!

They took a shit from the laughter = se cagaron de la risa

Don't be so waterparty = no seas tan aguafiestas

Your singing wing costs me egg = tu cantaleta me vale huevo

We have to be fly, crazy = hay que estar mosca, loco

I didn't fall in the count = no caí en cuenta

Are you drinking my hair? = me estás tomando del pelo?

The fat lady went Rambo = se armó la gorda

Frying pan chinese, the cow bit you = paila chino, lo mordio la vaca

She stayed with the curlies done = se quedó con los crespos hechos

I got pigskinated = me enchicharronaron

She's a technology hit and run = la atropella la tecnologia

There you are painted = ahi estás pintado

Too many catfish in this skewered beef = demasiados bagres en este chuzo

I have an edge = tengo un filo

It touched me go to leg = me tocó irme a pata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannot fetch a row using a bookmark from OLE DB provider 'OraOLEDB.Oracle

http://www.colombiasoyyo.org