NCLAUNCH (Chris Pirillo)

NCLAUNCH (Chris Pirillo): "NCLAUNCH

@ 01:46PM (PST) on February 19, 2004
I was checking for the unwelcome, Acrobat-launched WISPTIS.EXE when I spied something strange. At some point during the past day, 'NCLAUNCH.EXe' had found its way into my Windows directory and was running ever-so-silently in the background. What's worse, I found it via MSCONFIG set to autolaunch on startup. Not knowing where this process came from, I killed it immediately and searched for clues online. Alas, there were no helpful sites to be found. Diving into the Properties for the file, I found the answer in Comments field on the Version tab to be quite informative: 'File launcher used by SWF Studio screensavers on Windows NT, 2000 and XP.' Turns out this was a remnant of some lousy-ass eye candy I tried (and immediately uninstalled) yesterday. Consider yourself informed and forewarned. "

Parece que instalé un screensaver y ahi quedo ese proceso a pesar de haber desintalado y borrado la apliacacion que lo dejó (creo que fue "Don't touch my computer 2") Que bueno que Chris ya lo habia documentado. Gracias Chris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannot fetch a row using a bookmark from OLE DB provider 'OraOLEDB.Oracle

Manual de alarma Chevrolet

http://www.colombiasoyyo.org